Here is an overview of what the icons on the main swiping view mean:
- Heart - This indicates you are saying "Yes", or "Liking" their profile. You can also swipe right to indicate this.
- X - This indicates a "No". You can also swipe left for the same action.
- Star - This is a Super Swipe. By sending a Super Swipe, you are indicating that you've already said "Yes" to this member's profile.
- Envelope - This is a Swipe Note. With this feature, you can send a member a message prior to swiping left or right.
- Location Icon - This is how you access our Passport feature, which allows you to swipe in other locations.
- Undo - This allows you to change your last swiping selection. You cannot change it if your selection resulted in a Match.
- Chat Icon - This is how you access your Matches, Chats, and the "Liked Me" features.
- Rocket ship - This indicates that a member is using the Boost feature.